martes, 9 de octubre de 2012

Silverwood Theme Park, Idaho.

Silverwood Theme Park, Idaho.

 




IDE: Good morning, Silverwood theme park. How can I help you?
TOURIST: Hi. I am planning to visit the silverwood park tomorrow and I am calling for some information.
IDE: Sure. What would you like to know?
TOURIST: Well, firstly, what are the opening hours?
IDE: The silverwood park is open 11 am to 7 pm seven days a week.
TOURIST: How much does it cost to get in?
IDE: It's $41.99 for adults and $21.99 for children.
TOURIST: Ok. Just one more thing. What is the best way to get there by car?
IDE: Oh, it's easy. Just take Highway 95 from Coeur D' Alene, Idaho and continue straight.
TOURIST: The 95, right?
IDE: Yes, that's it. Can I help you with anything else?
TOURIST: No, I think that's all, thank you.
IDE: You're welcome. Enjoy your visit to the them park!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario