martes, 16 de octubre de 2012

A LETTER FROM A VACATION RESORT


A LETTER FROM A VACATION RESORT
 
Dear Paul,

Hello, how are you?  I’m having a great time here in Chiapas ! We’re staying in the hotel ; it’s by the sea. The hotel room is very large and the weather is excellent !

Yesterday , we were to “El cañon del sumidero”. It’s very surprising and beautiful. The only awful  thing is that the boat was too fast and I was afraid also the day was very sunny and I got sunburned on my face and shoulders. Today,  we’re going to “San Cristobal de las casas”. Later, we’re going to Las Cascadas de Agua Azul in the municipality of Tumbala.

Tomorrow , we’re going to visit Palenque city. It’s famous for the archaeological site of Palenque I’m really impressed for the pyramids.
Well, I must go now. We’re meeting to eat in the in the hotel restaurant.

See you next week. 

I love

Adara.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario