martes, 21 de agosto de 2012

Personal information.




Hello!

My name's Adara Guadalupe Zamora López, I am 21 years old, I am from Puebla, I am studying law at the BUAP, My address is 4 east 206 A neighborhood  La libertad, my phone number is 2223483720, I am short and thin, I have eyes brown color, I have short, straight and brown hair, also have thin lips and I wear glasses. My favorite sport is  soccer and my favorite team is Cruz Azul, I like listening music in my bedroom it is my favorite place. I have 3 sisters smaller than me. I live with my mother her name is Olga, my house is small but pretty, I don't have pets bacause to my mother doesn't like. My bestfriend is Habacuc, he studies law with me at the BUAP, he is very funny. Also my favorite food is the spaguetti. My favorite music group is camila bacause they sing romantic songs. My favorite actor is Robert Downey, he is actor of the movie Iron man. My favorite movie is El Laberinto del Fauno because has reality with fantasy. I like going to the cinema and eat many popcorn. For finalize, my boyfriend is called Paul, he is also my bestfriend and I love you.
  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario