martes, 21 de agosto de 2012

My Daily Routine.


My Daily Routine.
Every day in the morning I get up at 6:30  am  hours, make my bed, take a shower for 15 minutes, have breakfast,  wash the dishes and brush my teeth  after walk to take the bus and walk to my classroom, at the school I have 3 lessons with my teachers of law, I am at the school of 8:30 to 2: 30 hours, after of school I go to house and eat with my family, then do my homework and sometimes do exercise in the gym later at the night watch the TV, then surfing in  the internet, after have dinner with my sisters and my mom, brush my teeth and go to bed.
On my perfect day I go out with my boyfriend to see movies at the cinema, in the afternoon also would like do the shopping and take a coffee with my friends.

Also the saturdays I help to my mom to do the hose chores  because it´s a obligation of all the members.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario